Sunday, January 31, 2021

First Month of the Year

 As the first month of the year is ending in a few short hours I have managed to read / listen to 21 books this month.  All but two of them are for the prompts in the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge.  I really enjoy doing this challenge.This is my second year doing this challenge.  It opens me up to books I would not normally read.  I love fantasy and horror.  Some of my favorite authors are: Nora Roberts, Stephen King, Cassandra Clare, James Patterson and you know I gotta throw some Nicholas Sparks in there too.  This are just a few of my favorites.  Ive been talking to my granddaughter about how reading takes you into another world.  She looks at me like I'm crazy.  She's six.  Do you love to read?   What are you reading now? 



No comments:

Post a Comment